Oct 25, 2010

Just The Way You Are




I know you've seen this...

I know you have heard this on the radio and thought, hey, someone FINALLY gets it. This guy GETS it. We are beautiful JUST THE WAY WE ARE.

So how can I relate this to us today?

Believe it.

It's just cool to see that even though we are bombarded with pictures and music videos telling us what the definition of beauty is, there is someone that gets it. It may be Bruno Mars, or it could be someone else writing the songs. But the point is, we are beautiful, exactly the way we are.

I just wanted to encourage you today, and share the song that I heard while I was driving home yesterday. Made me smile being reminded that no matter what I think, Jason, my husband, thinks I am beautiful just the way I am

No comments:

Post a Comment