Jan 17, 2011

Here it goes!

Just a few thoughts about The Beautiful Truth tonight...check out my personal blog...
http://brittanycavanaugh.blogspot.com/2011/01/beautiful-reality.html

Tomorrow night, if you are anywhere close to Columbia Bible College, check out The Beautiful Truth!

It starts at 6:30 and will be held in the Quiet Lounge, upstairs in the Student Center, look for the signs...

Come and grab some free coffee or tea and listen to me, Brittany Cavanaugh tell you what's planned for The Beautiful Truth this semester as well as share my own story of coming to know God's truth about my true beauty.

Would love to see you there!


If you can't make it tomorrow night, I will be posting on here the official dates of The Beautiful Truth.  We will be meeting two Monday's a month from January to April....very tangible ladies!

Brittany Cavanaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment